It’s officially November… Which is officially scary. Scarier than Halloween scary. Time goes bye much, much too quick and there’s so many fun and festive things to do during the Fall season! Halloween may be over, but the little bit of warmer weather and freshness of Fall isn’t. There’s still time – but it’s limited! Now that the ghouls and goblins are out of the closet, there’s other things you can focus on this season.
Here are some fun things to do to embrace the rest of Fall this November:
- The traditional apple-picking, apple pie baking, baked stuffed apples – apple opportunities during Fall are endless.
- Throw a football party – this is endless amounts of fun! chips, dips, and some friendly flag-football during half time.
- Go Wine Tasting
- Go Tailgating
- Spend a day at the park or in a nearby city. Pretty soon you won’t even want to be outside to even climb into you
- Festive Fall Crafts – knit scarves and mittens, collect fallen leaves to decorate the house, make a giving tree
- Go for a hike – this is especially amazing at the time of years, because the foliage is utterly beautiful!
- Golf – If you’re really bad, like me, you might want to take this down a notch and go for some mini-golf (;
- Go to your local farm and see what there is to offer for the season! Apple ciders, pumpkin pies, corn mazes, scarecrow making – all fun things to take part in!
- Collect for your local food bank for Thanksgiving… There’s no time better spent than time spent giving back… After all, it is giving-season!