I found this cute list of random questions that I thought would be a perfect little ‘get to know me better’ post, and decided it would be a great little train to start.
So here’s how it works. You have to thank who nominated you, comment about something you thought was interesting about them, and then answer the 50 questions. After you’re done, nominate 5 new people!
So here it goes….
1. What’s your favorite candle scent? cinnamon 🙂
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister? this is a hard one.. I already have an amazing sister. But I’d say Taylor Swift. I don’t look into many celebrities personal lives, or personalities per day. I enjoy them for what they do. But I’ve seen a lot of the sincere things she has done for her fans and she seems pretty down to earth, plus I love a song with some great lyrics!
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother? Like I said, this is hard for me because I don’t look into their personal lives, but I went through a phase where I watched tons of interviews of John Travolta when he was younger (because I’m obsessed with Grease) and he seemed like a super sweet guy. And would probably have some cute guy friends (; haha
4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married? Hopefully I get married between 26 and 28.
5. Do you know a hoarder? hahahaha no. But I tend to keep random silly things because they hold a tiny memory. And shoe boxes, I like to fill them with stuff hahaha but no. no hoarders.
6. Can you do a split? I did gymnastics and cheerleading. So last time I tried I could, but that was awhile ago sooo…… im not so sure haha
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike? I don’t even know.
8. How many oceans have you swam in? One. Sad, I know.
9. How many countries have you been to? One. 😦
10. Is anyone in your family in the army? No.
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one? Mila
12. What would you name your son if you had one? Bentley
13. What’s the worst grade you got on a test? F lol
14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child? Barney
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight? I think I was Dorothy?
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series? I read all of the Twilight books and have to say, the movies are pretty awful.
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent? British. My boyfriend is actually scottish haha
18. What is one of your strangest pet-peeves? I’ve had a question like this before. the answer is windshield wipers. It’s like I have OCD when it comes to them. It will drive me CRAZY if i’m not driving and the windshield wipers are going too fast when it isn’t raining a lot, or too slow, or are making a noise. And when I am driving I’m constantly changing them.
19. Are your grandparents still married? no
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons? no
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is? yes haha
22. What’s the first amusement park you’ve been to? six flags my senior year of high school
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in? Italian or french. I have strong italian roots and think they sound beautiful when the speak. And french is also soo beautiful.
24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray? grey
25. Is your father bald? hahaha how did you know!?
26. Do you know triplets? yup
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook? the notebook i think…. i love them both so much!
28. Have you ever had Indian food? nope
29. What’s the name of your favorite restaurant? Don’s, but it closed 😦 (it was my grandfathers)
30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden? once, it was awful
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ’s, etc.)? no
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender? i was supposed to be a boy and that’s why my name is still alex. I have no middle name for that reason too.
33. If you have a nickname, what is it? Al
34. Who’s your favorite person in the world? Addison, my baby sister.
35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs? rural
36. Can you whistle? sometimes, it depends for some reason haha
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight? no, it needs to be pitch black usually for me to sleep
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning? rarely actually, which is pretty bad
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily? no, sometimes a vitamin
40. What medical conditions do you have? none
41. How many times have you been to the hospital? 2 times
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo? yes
43. Where do you buy your jeans? anywhere I find a pair that fit right, I’m insanely picky about my jeans
44. What’s the last compliment you got? I can’t even remember the last time I got a compliment lol
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning? usually. I dream every night
46. What flavor tea do you enjoy? i’m not a tea person
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own? i think 15, that i never really wear either
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice? none. I don’t believe in practicing religion. i feel it has too much control over the free mind. but then again, the mind is free, so believe what you like.
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn’t real? i can’t really remember but maybe it was 13? I stayed up every christmas eve with my parents to help wrap presents as soon as i found out.
50. Why do you have a blog? I’ve always had a passion for writing and studied Journalism while I was in college; I’ve written my own songs and poetry since I was about 12. There was just every reason in the universe for me to do it. I have a passion for clothes, and thought what not a better way to get my self out there then to write about something that people will want to read, so I started with The Style Studies.
Here are the 5 blogs I nominate…
3. Lissa Elaine
5. Aroon Melane
xo – A