So, I’ve recently found this great app called Peach 9 Minute where you can bid on high-end fashion items and get them at amazing prices! Louis Vuitton, Burberry, Michael Kors, and so much more that you can’t even imagine. I go on it all the time to browse for deals, even if I don’t choose to bid! Who knows, you might find a great holiday present for someone special at a secret deal (they would never know! Haha).
So really, go and check it out. You won’t regret it 🙂
The weather is getting so cold and I’m already wishing for summer 😦 but hey, this is my favorite time of year for cute simple street style! This is an in-betweener outfit: not warm out but still not too cold out. It’s a super casual, and comfy errands and a stop for lunch with a friend kind of outfit.
Jean Jacket – J.Crew
Striped Sweater T-Shirt – J.Crew
Black Jeans – Tommy Hilfiger
Happy Veteran’s Day! I took the initiative on my day off to post about this stunning dress! Still am not sure where I’m going to wear it, but it still looks amazing in my closet (; I call it my ‘Marilyn Dress’ because it reminds me of a mod version of her famous white dress!
I couldn’t be more excited!!! Thank you tons to the very lovely Thoughts & Things 🙂 (check out her amazing page… I promise you won’t regret it!)
You must display the award logo at the top of the post.
You must thank the person/people who nominated you and leave a link to their blog in your post.
You must add this set of rules so your nominees will know what to do.
You must add 7 facts about yourself in the post.
You must nominate 5 other blogs and leave links to their blogs in the post.
You must let the people know you’ve nominated them.
You must follow the person who nominated you on Bloglovin (Mine is —> HERE 🙂
7 FACTS ABOUT ME :
1. I have a passion for singing and playing guitar and writing my own music (unfortunately have been too busy to play at all lately) and have a youtube page too! …I literally haven’t posted in about a year
2. I design some of my own clothes in sketch books and took my first shot at sewing my own dress just yesterday!
3. I have two pillow pets, Darcy and Bingley, named after the characters from the book Pride & Prejudice
4. One of my biggest pet peeves is windshield wipers (i know weird, right?) If they’re going too fast and it’s not raining hard i have to fix them even when I’m not driving, or if they aren’t on, or are on when it is raining. (prob sounds more like OCD… but it’s only about windshield wipers)
5. One of the most uncomfortable feelings for me is having wet hair, so I blow dry it after every shower
6. I hate eating red meat unless it’s from Five Guys haha
7. I find doing big sighs is relaxing and I really enjoy it, but people look at me like I’m upset or angry when I’m not hahaha (this is really weird and random but I didn’t know what else to put… lol)